During Firefighter's days off, we spend every waking, and sometimes sleeping, moment together. He is such an amazing guy. I am enjoying every minute. My only distress comes when I stop enjoying the moment and start worrying about what we're doing. To make matters worse, Firefighter decided to tell me how he felt about me. I have a hard time discussing my emotions, so this is never something I enjoy doing. I told him to stop but he insisted in letting me know that he was falling in love with me. I really freaked out.
I have just been so happy by myself. I spent my entire adult life in a relationship and this past year and a half has been wonderful. I have been able to learn so much about myself. Adding another factor into an almost perfect equation would be crazy. Unfortunately, I've developed the same feelings for him. I told him I feel the same way but couldn't actually say the "L" word. Now, I'm filled with doubt and fear. But at the same time, hope is building inside of me. Can I really have fallen in love after knowing this man for only 2 months? Should I really dive into a relationship. The practical side of me says no. How can this possibly be real? How can I make this work? How can WE make this work? But every emotion and instinct is pushing me towards him. I don't want to lose him and everything in me is telling me not to run from this.
I don’t know, but I think, I maybe fallin' for you
Dropping so quickly, maybe I should keep this to myself
Wait until I know you better
I am trying not to tell you, but I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of holding this inside my head
I’ve been spendin' all my time just thinkin' 'bout you
I don’t know what to do, I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life, and now I found you
I don’t know what to do, I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
As I’m standing here, and you hold my hand
Pull me towards you, and we start to dance
All around us, I see nobody
Here in silence, it’s just you and me
I’m trying not to tell you, but I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of holding this inside my head
I’ve been spending all my time just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do, I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life, and now I found you
I don’t know what to do, I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
Oh I just can’t take it, my heart is racing
The emotions keep spinning out
I’ve been spending all my time just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do, I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life, and now I found you
I don’t know what to do, I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
I can’t stop thinking about it, I want you all around me
And now I just can’t hide it, I think I’m fallin’ for you

Sounds intense. But good. Life is too short to be practical.
ReplyDeleteNice verse! Is it going to be a song?
"ONE of THE GUYS"
Oh I so understand where your coming from!!! This was me a few months back with Marine. He is wonderful and I'm glad I took the relationship to the next level. Now I still get scared from time to time and like you I'm not so good with emotions or heck for even blogging about them either. I just tend to stick to the facts: where we went, what we did etc. Emotions can tend to mess things up and I guess I think what if it doesn't work out and then I laid all my emotions out??!! Its very scary. I understand I to was happy being single. My advice - go with it and have fun. I'm more happy now with Marine than I have ever been. I hope you to can find that happiness! You will still worry from time to time (as I do to) but I'm sure Firefighter will understand and ease away your worry :)
ReplyDelete