My birthday is this Friday, September 4, and I will be in Bermuda. Yes, I'm headed back to the island this Thursday. I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I just know that I have never felt this way about anyone before and want to spend more time with Firefighter. Here are some words of advice I received from my best friend. (I'm going to call her Skye)
Well you have a decent job and no major bills and a place to stay in Bermuda so you can do the visit thing. Plus there is skype and you handle long distance well.
Stop talking yourself out of it! Enjoy it! Plus he's far away so you won't get totally encompassed by the relationship. Give yourself a chance to be happy.
Just take it day by day. Allow yourself to enjoy it!
Whether the end is a fairytale or nightmare it's worth it. Be brave enough to really truly feel and experience. The gift is in the moment.
Do NOT run away from this one.
So I'll be in Bermuda on September 3rd. Firefighter and I are both very excited to spend my birthday together. We also have have plans for Labor Day with his friends. I can't wait to see where this leads.

Love the advice from your friend! Cannot believe all this happened in September and your just now telling us!! lol
ReplyDeleteWe agree with your friend. She is wise!
ReplyDeleteFYI:
Just wanted to let you know that we've moved to: www.theguysperspective.com/theguysblog
For Blogrolls and such.
We're still in the process of tweaking the look and design of our site, but we're happy to be operating under our own domain!
Take care and have a great day!