For all of you who actually read this blog and care, I apologize for my lack of updates. My computer has been on the fritz since the beginning of the year. However, I am planning on picking it up today after work. This will be the fourth time I've gone to get it! Let me recap my horrible experience.
It stopped working when I accidentally dropped it off Firefighter's bed. When I took it in to Sony Style Backstage Repair I was told that the only thing wrong was the hard-drive. They promised to replace it and mail it back to me. (Thank goodness for warranty!!!) As promised, two weeks later I received a box in the mail with my laptop in it. The hard-drive seemed to be fixed but the screen was messing up and it would restart sporadically.
That led to my 2nd trip to Sony. This time my graphics card needed to be replaced. So I left it with them once again. This time I didn't hear anything from them for 2 weeks so I decided to call. I was told I could come get it. I went to retrieve it, got home, tried to turn it on and it wouldn't start up. I was pissed.
On my third trip to Sony I was told I probably needed a new motherboard. Now, more than three weeks later I had to call again! I was told I can come get it. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it finally works properly.
Now I'm getting back to work. Hope to blog again soon!

WOW!! What a pain in the butt that has been!! Hope that you will get it and it will finally be fixed! :) Can't wait to hear whats been going on with you and Firefighter!
ReplyDelete