About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Solitaire

I leave for Bermuda in a couple of hours. I'll be bringing in the New Year there. Over the past couple weeks I have been spending more and more time alone. I have found that being by myself are some of my favorite moments. I am able to escape into my head without interruptions. I love to daydream and reflect on just about everything.

This past year has been life changing. So much good has happened and instead of worrying about what's going to happen next, I've been enjoying each blessing as it arrives. Yesterday I received my scores for the MTEL. That's the Massachusetts Test for Educator Licensure. When I took it back in November I walked out feeling as though I wasted a ton of money. It had been so long since I had taken a test and I couldn't remember so many things I know I learned in college. But somehow I managed to meet eh qualifying score. I guess I retained more information that originally thought.

So at some point I will be trying to get a job teaching English to Middle or High school students. I'm not sure which I prefer, but it shows me that 2010 is going to be even better than 2009. Who would have thought?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I have been thinking of getting my certificate and teaching High School English. Marine thinks its a good idea.... I'm not so sure lol :)

    ReplyDelete