I absolutely hate Ren and Stimpy. It was such a gross cartoon. But for some reason their "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song is exactly want I want to hop around in circles and sing. Firefighter is coming to visit. It's been almost 2 months since we last saw each other. We didn't plan on going this long without one of us visiting but plans fell through last month. Thankfully his flight gets in this Thursday. That's December 10th. That means I have 2 days to finish cleaning. Not that I live in a pig sty. But I have way too many clothes, shoes, purses and books. (What am I saying? You can never have too many books!) I'm running out of space to put it all. So it's all about reorganizing and getting rid of things I haven't used in years.
I don't know why it's so hard to throw things out. Every little thing seems to hold some value...and not monetary. I'm talking sentimental crap. I'll keep a shirt even if it can't fit me anymore because at some point I had great memories wearing it. Or a test in school that I scored an A on, which is a lot. (Not bragging. I just did really well in school. If there was an option to make money doing it, I would be a professional student.) So as you can imagine I have A LOT of stuff. I am just determined to not have a cluttered bedroom when Firefighter gets here.I am extremly excited. So far I have been the one visiting. Firefighter will finally be on my turf. He'll be the guest and I get to show him around. I don't have a lot of stuff planned. My company Holiday party is on Friday so he'll be accomanying me. I wonder if it's too soon to throw him into an event like that. What do you think?

It will be nice to be on your own turf! That's always comforting.
ReplyDeleteAnd it will be good to see how he is with your friends and co-workers. Not a test really, but still good information to have.
Have fun! It's going to be great!
"ONE of THE GUYS"
You so so so so sound like me keeping all the stupid sentimental "crap"! I'm bad about that to! Sorry I'm behind, hope you took him to the party and that it went well (I'm sure it did)!! Have a good time :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays! Hope all is well with you!
ReplyDelete