So this is coming a bit later than I first thought. I wanted to spend the summer posting and updating my followers (all 6 of you. ha ha) about what I've been doing. However, my life has been taken over by the hunt for a job. It's consumed ever moment of my life. From the moment I wake up I am on the internet searching for new positions and sending out resumes. So far I've had one interview at a Middle School for a 7th grade Humanities position, and I have another for a substitute position later on in the month.
I feel terrified. I gave up a year of my life to go back to school, accumulate tons of student loans and now I may not have a job when school begins in September. Firefighter is as optimistic as ever. He thinks I'm great and will have one. But me, the eternal pessimist, I'm just hoping to be able to pay off my loans when my deferment is over.
Well, enough bad news. I promise to be more cheerful in my next post.
Keep your fingers crossed for me!


Good luck!! I'm sure you will do great and get the job! Just think positive :)
ReplyDelete