I'm a perfectionist. When it comes to blogging I would love to just jut my thoughts down and send them into cyberspace but it never happens. I write, save and edit. I have so many entries that I haven't published because I don't think they're good enough. I wish I could be one of those people who didn't care about punctuation, grammar or spelling. I need to dot all my i's and cross my t's. Even while texting or using instant messenger it's difficult for me to use all lower case letters or even shortcuts. I can never say nm or ttyl. I write everything out. The most I can do is lol.
What does this show about me? It's hard for me ot finish projects that I've started. If it's not coming out the way I like it I abandon it. Or I decide to start again and get bored. That leaves me with unfinished crocheted blankets, bags that have to be embroidered or pictures waiting to go into a scrapbook. It's another one of the things I'm trying to change about myself.

Yes you sound like a perfectionist! Thats the one thing that drives me crazy about blogging I guess. Is I usually write so fast trying to get my ideas down that even though I do a quick scan for errors, I always miss some that I then find months later when I go back and read something. Then I am embarrassed by the mistake, But oh well :) Just put it out there.
ReplyDelete