If being a responsible adult requires you to go to work, even when suffering from paralyzing cramps, I want a first class ticket back to childhood. This morning I work up feeling like crap. All I wanted to do was stick my head back under the covers and spend the day in bed. Instead I found myself popping two Advils and getting ready for that most hated word: JOB!
This is when all my aspirations of making the world a better place begin to crumble. I begin to dream of the life enjoyed by Mrs. Brady (without 6 children). A housewife/home maker with a maid!
This is when all my aspirations of making the world a better place begin to crumble. I begin to dream of the life enjoyed by Mrs. Brady (without 6 children). A housewife/home maker with a maid!

I agree! And earlier this week I to felt your pain lol
ReplyDelete