About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States

Monday, July 5, 2010

One More Night

It's my last night in Bermuda and I'm trying to finish a lesson plan. Well, right now I'm taking a break to write this blog. Firefighter is sitting beside me watching tv. It's so nice being able to do this with him at my side. It gives me a glimpse into what our future will be like together.

I had such an amazing time. Well, I guess I always do. Firefighter is always coming up with fun outings for us. Today we took a drive to one end of the island and then took the ferry into town, where we had lunch. He didn't tell me his plans before hand because he wanted to surprise me. I think it's funny that he knew how thrilled I would be to ride the ferry.

Okay, I'm going to finish my work so I can spend time with Firefighter. Graduate school is keeping me so busy!!!!

By the way, the title for this blog comes from Firefighter. He keeps singing the song, One More Night. It's pretty cute but funny. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment