No, I didn't get that wrong. I know it's supposed to be resolution. However, this year, I need more. It isn't a matter of doing or not doing something.
2013 is going to be about CHANGE! I'm going to take drastic action to make things happen.
I've been feeling stuck. There's a line from the "Friends" theme song that describes how I've been feeling: "It's like you're always stuck in second gear." There's just been no progress. My life have become so stagnant. I've been looking at it and coming to the realization that I stopped trying to grow.
When I met Firefighter, I was on my way to becoming the woman I wanted to be. I was pursuing all angles to find out what I truly wanted out of life. Then I fell in love and began to pursue that. I'm not saying it's wrong, but I'm beginning to see that it's wrong for me. Compromising my dreams will only lead to resentment.
So, in 2013, I'm choosing me.


Love the picture!! And I am a Friends addict so I love your quote. Great post. I wish you the best in 2013! Follow your dreams. You won't be happy with your love life till your happy with yourself and your life in general. Just remember there are always ups and downs. Maybe a change of scenery?
ReplyDelete