Hmmm.... I don't know... the relationship I had that was long courtship I thought was love but wasn't. For me love was instant and spontaneous. I think for different people though it can be different things.
That's what the quote is saying. I do believe you can grow to love someone. But the love that is instant is completely different. I think of it as the instant love we have for our parents or a child. I've had both, and I have to say instant and spontaneous is better.
Hmmm.... I don't know... the relationship I had that was long courtship I thought was love but wasn't. For me love was instant and spontaneous. I think for different people though it can be different things.
ReplyDeleteThat's what the quote is saying. I do believe you can grow to love someone. But the love that is instant is completely different. I think of it as the instant love we have for our parents or a child. I've had both, and I have to say instant and spontaneous is better.
Delete