I forgot to mention that my family is actually in Bermuda for my cousin's wedding. My Mom's sister lived on the island and she has 4 sons. The oldest is already married. This was her second son's wedding. It was on Saturday and was beautiful. I seem to be using that word a lot here. I need to find a thesaurus and look up some synonyms...dazzling, stunning, gorgeous, wonderful. Ha ha.
The ceromony did make me realize how cynical my views about love have been. It made me sad to think that I didn't believe in true love and happily ever after. My cousin was in tears watching his bride walk down the aisle and so was I. As I listened to the priest speak about what love and marriage meant it suddenly hit me that I want those things. I want to find someone to share my life with, through the good and bad times. I just don't know if I will ever be able to let my guard down.


WOW!!! This is beautiful! And I understand about being cynical, just hang in there though you will find someone when you least expect it. In the meantime hope you had a good trip! Great pic :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha E. How right you are. I was about to write about that unexpected someone next. lol
ReplyDelete