
When and with whom was your first kiss?
I was a late bloomer and didn't have my first kiss until I was 18 with my ex-boyfriend, JLH.
Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes. Every experience teaches me new things not only about myself but about the world. I'm always growing and changing...I hope for the better.
What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome home. I'm proud of you. You did your best.
I was a late bloomer and didn't have my first kiss until I was 18 with my ex-boyfriend, JLH.
Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes. Every experience teaches me new things not only about myself but about the world. I'm always growing and changing...I hope for the better.
What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome home. I'm proud of you. You did your best.

Love the last answer!! I hope to hear the same thing!
ReplyDelete