This is a bit late but I wanted to blog about my last trip to Bermuda. I apologize in advance for sounding like a sappy, love-sick, puppy. As always I had a spectacular time. Being with Firefighter helped to alleviate some of my anxieties and fears. He is such an amazing guy. If I didn't know him I wouldn't believe someone like him actually existed.
The first afternoon there we went to a park that overlooked the ocean. Firefighter brought a bottle of wine and glasses. We spent hours sitting there and talking. It set the tone for the rest of my days there. We took each day at a time, just happy to be in each others' presence.
On mornings, we would either go running on the beach or head to the gym. Some days we would go site seeing, exploring forts on the island. Firefighter made lunch or dinner or both!
Overall we spent a lot of time talking. I learn new things about him every day and it only makes me love him more. He is considerate and kind. We share a lot of the same values and opinions. I feel (get ready to throw up) like we were destined to meet. Everything in my life has been leading me towards him. I feel lucky enough to have that happen twice in my life. The first time was with my best friend Skye.
And what am I doing instead of just enjoying these wonderful moments and treasuring our memories? I wonder if this is all too good to be true. Everything in life is suddenly moving along the right path... Skye and I are both in graduate school. I have a boyfriend who is thoughtful and considerate. My family is healthy and happy. I'm just afraid of everything coming crashing down. Sorry I'm ending on such a cynical note. I'm trying!!!!


On I'm ignoring the last part! lol But seriously AWE!!! SO glad you are happy!! I swear at times I think you and I are a mirror image :) I thought the same thing about Marine at one time. That I had never thought guys like him existed. I think my Marine and your Firefighter are part of an endangered species! lol Glad you are happy. Loved hearing about your trip. Next time I expect pics :)
ReplyDeleteThis was so beautiful. It's making me believe that my prince charming is out there too! There has to be at least one more amazing man in the world lol. And of course it isn't too good to be true, it is true and it's happening right now!
ReplyDelete