About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States

Friday, March 1, 2013

Not So Musical Friday Fill-In

ffi 

Lyrics this week. I'm not very good at this, so I hope my fill-in is at least entertaining! 

1. Bert Kaempfert's name is completely foreign to me.
2. Although it isn't not the case, at my age, I should be ready to have kids, naturally.
3. So I'm packing my bags for when I'm ready to have an adventure.
4. I'm happy it's almost spring and I'll soon be rid of these winter blues.
5. Put the money into my bank account, so I can take a trip and have an adventure.
6. I would be completely disgusted if she dips her donut in my tea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my family, tomorrow my plans include spending some of the gift certificated I have (Free VS panty and Best Buy rewards!) and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy "Once Upon a Time" on ABC!

3 comments:

  1. Once Upon a Time is such an excellent show! I'm looking forward to this episode, especially after the last one.

    This is off-topic, but I absolutely love the list of read books on the side of your blog. How did you do this? I'd like to be able to add a similar list to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of Bert K. either. hmmm We read too much? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH I wanna go shopping! Need new sports bras.... it's never exciting to shop for such things! LOL

    ReplyDelete