
Do you screen your phone calls?
Of course! Caller ID was one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century. Remember the old days when you had to let the call go to voice mail?
When was the last time you lost your temper?
I'm not exactly sure, but I'm usually pretty good at controlling myself when I'm angry. It takes a lot to make me flip out and when I do I can be pretty hurtful. So I try not to do it too often.
When you're lost, do you ask for directions?
I HATE asking for directions. I like trying to find my way on my own. And sometimes it's great fun getting lost.

Thank goodness for call display ... it's worth the extra $7 a month!
ReplyDeleteI played too :)
I thought I was the only person who didn't mind getting lost.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard for it to happen now cause I've become pretty good with my city, but when I was in New York and in Frisco I would leave my hotel and just WALK. It was great to get lost and find my way back.