I wish it were Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
Just another Manic Monday
What would you do with an extra hour each day?
Unfortunately I would probably waste that hour doing something unproductive. During the winter, I would most likely be snuggled under the blankets in bed. In the summer, I would like to be here.
Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time?
I have two analog watches, one brown and one black. I used to wear them a lot, but I don't know where they are at the moment. (I misplace things all the time). I use my cellphone to track time.
If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live?
NO WAY!!! I like surprises.
I'll try to keep up with this. So stay tuned for more Manic Mondays.

oooh I thought there was a secret invisible message that followed, "In the summer,", but alas...
ReplyDeleteHaha. Sorry, I was supposed to post a link to a pic and forgot. It's there now.
ReplyDeleteooh hell, I'd like to be there too!!!
ReplyDelete