About Me

My photo
Boston, MA, United States

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Lazy Gene

Well, I'm not sure if it's laziness or writer's block. Maybe a little bit of both. I haven't felt like writing and when trying I have a difficult time translating thoughts to paper.

As a child I spent hours reading and writing. I had endless stories pouring out of my tiny brain and wrote several simultaneously. I even had my own Sweet Valley High type series which I called Ocean View High. I know. Not very original. But the fact is that I wrote. Anything that came to mind was put on paper. As I grew older somehow it all started fading. I spent less time writing. I kept a journal but that was filled with half truths. I was always aware that it might be read. I'm not very good with opening up but I'm an expert at hiding my true feelings from everyone, including myself. I'm such a pro at it that along the way my imagination seemed to have gotten lost. Now it's my mission to retrieve it.

So this lazy blogger is going to try and be more honest, not only with myself but with you readers. It's pretty difficult for me, so try and bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment